In The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, author Stephen R. Covey presents a holistic, integrated, principle-centered approach for solving personal and professional problems. With penetrating insights and pointed anecdotes, Covey reveals a step-by-step pathway for living with fairness, integrity, service, and human dignity–principles that give us the security to adapt to change and the wisdom and power to take advantage of the opportunities that change creates.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Filed under Online Business Solutions
- How to Survive and Profit from the Current Economic Recession
- Content Curation Mistakes To Avoid
- Clickbank Traffic Secrets: Unlock the Key to Massive Affiliate Earnings
- Crush Your Online Business Goals with These 12 Essential Steps
- Become a Blogging Superstar: 4 Tips to Make Your Blog Stand Out and Gain More Traffic!