Are you one of the many people who dream of making a profit on selling your own home-made food? Now with this one-of-a-kind, easy to follow guide, you can achieve your dreams of home food! With an experience of over 25 years, author of Mimi Shotland Fix takes you step by step through the process of starting and running a part-time or full time food business. You’ve always imagined you with a home business food, need a second source of income or if you want to stay home and be your own boss, Start & Run a Home-Based Food offers dozens of tips , examples and tips to help you manage a profitable business from your own kitchen! The CD-ROM includes resources and forms in PDF and MS Word, for use on a PC running Windows. The CD includes: – Lists of books, magazines and websites – national and regional suppliers – Model contracts, invoices and forms of accounting – Tried-and-true recipes and more! PLUS, Ms. Fix has a new book to help the entrepreneur Food: Home Baking for Profit. In this book by Ms. Fix his years of experience in food retail, commercial, and home. For more information visit the Amazon Fix Mimi.
Start & Run a food business at home (Start and Run a. ..)
- How to Survive and Profit from the Current Economic Recession
- Content Curation Mistakes To Avoid
- Clickbank Traffic Secrets: Unlock the Key to Massive Affiliate Earnings
- Crush Your Online Business Goals with These 12 Essential Steps
- Become a Blogging Superstar: 4 Tips to Make Your Blog Stand Out and Gain More Traffic!